Thursday, June 25, 2009

Soup Spoon @ Bugic Junction

I have been eating too much lately and decided to have a light dinner by having soup and salad. Was interested when I came upon this soup place called The Soup Spoon and we don't have this in Malaysia.

All soups are served with a bun. If not mistaken, you can choose eitehr the normal plain bun or the sunflower seed bun. Chose Mushroom Stragnoff soup (S$6.80) as I saw the person in front of me ordering that and it looks good. The soup is cream based, chunky and have a bite to it. I always like soups with a bite to it as I feel that I am really getting good ingredients in there rather than just watery or diluted broth. It is very filling on its own even with just a small bun to it eat it with. It was a good choice of soup.


Mushroom Stragnoff

Asian Tofu Salad (S$6.70) was not really my cup of tea because I find that they put too much tofu and not enough greens. The sauce is pretty light and it is similar to Thai chili sauce. However, I did enjoy the fried wantan skins they added.

Asia Tofu Salad

The Soup Spoon
Bugis Junction

Basement 1 Unit 04/26(Alight at Bugis MRT station)
Tel No: +652 6238 8601

4 comments:

ladyviral said...

oooh mushroom stragnoff looks yummy! I am always a die hard fan of mushroom soups hehe. but eh.. you named the second picture wrongly :P.. you ate so much when in Singapore hor?

molly said...

Taking my sister and nephews for breakfast tomorrow, that's why I am here.:):)

Lee said...

Hi, I love mushroom soup. Infact just had one yesterday...that and French fries.
Looks like you live to eat, ha ha.
I eat to live.
You have a nice day and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.

Cest La Vie said...

ladyviral: opss..yea..gonna correct it. Sharp eyes you have there ;p
molly: Haha...that's nice. Hope you can find some ideas of where to eat from here :)
Uncle lee: Wow, that's a delicious combo! Hehe yes, I live to eat :) Nothing cheers me up better than a delicious meal