Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolution of 2009



All these while I have been making new year resolutions. Of course there would be a list, some will be accomplished and some will not. This year, I did not have the heart to make any. After a pep talk from a not so close friend whom I mistook for a good friend of mine (it's a complicating situation, don't ask :p), I decided to make some. Something to look forward to and to fully utilise my time.

  1. Read more
  2. Get my SCWCD
  3. Travel to Hong Kong, Perhentian Island, hopefully Langkawi and Manado this year.
  4. Join more fun runs
  5. Attend more hiking trips, hopefully the Rainbow Falls trip will work out
  6. Drink more water (seems like I have better skin after drinking more H2O)
  7. Be more Sharepoint and .Net savvy
I know I may not achieve all of it especially all the travelling because it is expensive to do so. At least I have something on my list so that I have aims and not just wasting my time.

No comments: