Sunday, November 2, 2008

Terry Fox Run 2008

This morning I attended the Terry Fox Run. My first time running at such event. I missed out on 2007's event due to a business trip. So the 2007 shirt became one of my comfy home shirts :p Got the 2008 shirt via the booth in One Utama New Wing at a donation cost of RM25. It was held in Lake Gardens and the run is inside Lake Gardens itself.


People..


..and more people!

The host of the event is Yasmin Yusof and Ida Nerina as the guest. It's a fun run and it's only 5 km.
No pressure == leisure :) Managed to finish the run within half an hour ++. I feel like the distance is less than 5 km. Even my friend agreed. Was just joking about maybe we unintentionally used a short cut or something...haha.

Anyhow, this is for a good cause to help fund cancer research. I saw about two runners with artificial legs in the run. My aunt passed away because of this disease. Hopefully they can find a cure for cancer. Will participating in more future fun runs.

Due to requests for pictures of the shirt from certain quarters, here they are! A little crumpled but good enough! :p


TFR Shirt 2007 (Front View)


TFR Shirt 2007 (Back View)


TFR Shirt 2007 (Back Details)


TFR Shirt 2008 (Front View)


TFR Shirt 2008 (Back View)


TFR Shirt 2008 (Front Details)

No comments: